Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Yes but I'm sure he knows more about the subject, than you, Melissa.

In an article about John Murtha wanting to start pulling troops out of Iraq, (something that 60% of the public wants) Ms. Hart throws in her own little jab:
U.S. Rep. Melissa Hart, R-Bradford Woods, said she did not think Mr. Murtha's military service should add weight to his comments.

"He's a member of Congress just like everyone else," Ms. Hart said. "As far as I know, he's not been intimately involved in the strategy in Iraq and has any intimate knowledge about the training of the Iraqi security forces."
Man, I wish I was in Murtha's district.

1 Comments:

Blogger Human said...

Well Well. Your post prompted me to place a call to Rep.Hart's D.C. office.
I got "Travis" on the line. My question was, "Has Represenitive Hart ever been to Iraq?". Yeah you guessed it. The Warmonger has never been there.As you most likely know Rep. Murtha has, more than once. Travis went on to tell me she is planning to go to Kuwait on Dec. 26th then Iraq, and Pakistan as part of a bi-partisan Congressional delegation. "She will meet with "Commanders on the Ground" in Kuwait.The trip is being setup through Rep. Porter's office.
In perusing her site her efforts have mostly been with domestic issues most involving crime against women and children.
I think the "juniors" are being told to sic Rep. Murtha so as not to incur cost to themselves.
Anymore thoughts on this Melissa will wreak my memories of another Melissa.
Peace.

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home