Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I think I'm going to be sick

May 23 (Bloomberg) -- The Senate Intelligence Committee today approved General Michael Hayden's nomination to head the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency.

The committee backed Hayden, who is now deputy director for national intelligence, by a vote of 12-3, according to Pat Roberts, a Kansas Republican who chairs the panel. The vote was taken in secret and Roberts refused to name the three senators who opposed the nomination. -link

Is there anybody the senate Dems would filibuster, I swear Bush could nominate Satan for a high ranking position in this administration and he would be confirmed? Hayden knowingly broke the law, lied about it, doesn't know the 4th amendment from his ass and is a Bush sycophant. His most popular answer in his conformation hearings was, "I'll answer that in closed secession." You've got to wonder what was really said in that closed session, for the Dems to roll over so easy, maybe Hayden let them peruse some private data he's been collecting on them, or maybe they've just forgotten that they're the, "opposition party." Someone needs to remind them of the oath they took when they accepted their position,
"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God."


Do your damn jobs, nobody said it would be easy. (notice Bush eyeing up that bald head)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home