Sunday, September 24, 2006

how'd they get that whole head on one book cover?

Media Matters slices and dices O'Reilly's new book.

I find it amazing that O'Reilly calls himself a warrior.

The only real battle he ever had was a legal one against Andrea Mackris, he got all puffed up for a little while then quickly folded like a cheap suit after she filed suit. He ended up giving her millions of dollars to avoid airing his dirty linen in public. Quite the warrior.

While we're on the subject of O'Reilly.....Why this little tidbit about the baffoon is never brought up is beyond me.

Right before U.S. forces invaded Iraq, O'Reilly made a bold promise on ABC about Iraq's WMDs: "If the Americans go in and overthrow Saddam Hussein and it's clean, he has nothing, I will apologize to the nation, and I will not trust the Bush Administration again, all right?"

The first thing I would say to him if I ever a guest on his show is - You know Bill I must admit when it comes to the trusting the Bush administration you and I are on the same page, and then throw his now forgotten quote in his face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home