Thursday, November 09, 2006

Melissa Hart - so gracious in defeat.......NOT

Hart says she believes she lost because of Altmire’s negative ad campaign.

“I was not going to play the games. Unfortunately I think that took a toll. In retrospect, I had everyone in Washington, D.C., significant number of my colleagues, call me and say you need to cut his legs off, was the term they used,” Hart said. “And you know what, you don’t need to cut his legs off. He clearly did that his entire campaign, he’s new at this, I that hope he doesn’t do it the next time.”

WA, WA, WA ....she can't just congradulate her opponent and move on, she has to play the victim card. Typical Republican.

1 Comments:

Blogger James Landrith said...

Word. Jason Altmire is a former colleague of mine from our days at FAH. I can't imagine that he would have said anything during the election that wasn't true.

The truth is only negative to those who have something to hide.

Hart is a whiner. Good riddance.

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home